Eugene Coffee Company’s Barista Classes are designed to provide you with basic coffee/espresso drink making skills in a coffee shop setting with handouts that you can use as reminders at home. Courses are taught in a relaxed, fun environment primarily by Sue Harnly, Voted Eugene Weekly’s Best of Eugene Best Barista 2011, 2013 and 2012 Runner Up.
Barista Basics Classes (5:00-8:00pm each class) $150
- to make espresso drinks.
- about customer service, taking orders and cashiering.
- about the basics of resume building, looking for work and interviewing
- how to impress your friends and family with your new barista skills!
- and much more!
May 18 & 21 , 2015 (Mon & Thurs)
June 23 & 25, 2015 (Tues & Thurs)
Summer Camps 2015 (12:30-5:30pm each day) $250
- all of the above with much more practice on the espresso machine
- more in-depth job skills that are transferable to any job
- about interviewing/applying for jobs from professional guest speakers
- and have many more hours of fun!
#1 June 30, July 1, July 2 (Tues, Weds & Thurs)
#2 July 14, 15, 16 (Tues, Weds & Thurs)
#3 August 4, 5, 6 (Tues, Weds & Thurs)
Class sizes are limited. Certificate of Completion awarded.
Classes held at South Eugene High’s Axepresso Shop at 400 E. 19th st
Email or call to register or questions: email@example.com 541-954-5345
No part of this document or class content may be used
or duplicated without consent from Eugene Coffee Company
Copyrighted 2009 ™